- “Will Yourself™” – “Will Yourself™” as used herein shall mean LEGAL DOC NOW CORP, an Oregon Domestic Corporation, the WillYourself.com website, and all services and products provided by such entities.
- “Our” – “Our” as used herein shall mean Will Yourself™.
- “Us” – “Us” as used herein shall mean Will Yourself™.
- “You” – “You” as used herein shall mean any person using or accessing this website.
- No Lawyer/Client Relationship.We are not engaging with you in a lawyer/client relationship. While the documents provided by Will Yourself™ are prepared and reviewed by licensed attorneys, we do not serve you in the capacity of attorneys. Our service to you is to provide professionally designed documents at a reasonable price, but that is all. You are purchasing documents only, not hiring a lawyer or establishing a lawyer/client relationship. We do not represent you as lawyers and you are not our clients.
- No Warranty of Any Kind.While we have made every effort to design our documents to be legal throughout the United States, we make no warranty or guarantee as to the legality of the documents. Our website, products, and services are provided “AS IS.” We make no promises of any kind. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, regarding our content, website, services, and products, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- United States Use Only.Use of the Will Yourself™ website by anyone outside of the United States is prohibited. Use of our documents or services outside of the United States is prohibited. No claim of any kind may be made against Will Yourself™ by any person outside of the United States. No claim of any kind may be made against Will Yourself™ by any person who used or accessed Will Yourself™ or any of our services or products, at any time or for any reason, from outside of the United States. If you access Will Yourself™ outside of the United States at any time or for any reason, or if you use any of our products or services outside of the United States, at any time or for any reason, then you are in violation of these TOU and you forfeit all rights to any claim of any kind against us.
- TOU Changes. We may update these TOU at any time without notice. You are bound by all changes we may make in the future, except to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Follow Directions.We provide specific directions for you regarding our website, documents, and services, including, but not limited to, directions regarding what information you must provide in order to use our services and products as well as what to do upon receipt of our products or services. Those directions are hereby incorporated into these TOU. If for any reason at all there is any way in which you do not follow the directions in any way, whether in part or in whole, then you are in violation of these TOU and you forfeit all rights to any claim of any kind against us.
- Third-Party Beneficiaries.We have no duty or liability of any kind to your heirs, beneficiaries, estate, insurers, successors, assigns, or any other person or entity (other than you), in connection with your use of our website, services, or products. You, for yourself and on behalf of your heirs, beneficiaries, estate, insurers, successors and assigns, hereby fully and forever release and discharge us from any and all claims or causes of action which may be brought by any other person or entity relating in any way to your use of our website, services, or products. You or your estate shall indemnify us for our reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred in connection your use of our website, products, or services in any action brought by any other person or entity in connection with your use of our website, services, or products, whether such fees and/or costs are incurred in negotiation, mediation, arbitration, trial, appeal therefrom, or petitions for review thereof. You or your estate are liable for such attorney fees and costs whether or not we prevail in any such action. Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you or any other person or entity for any of attorney fees or costs incurred by you or any other person or entity arising in connection with your use of our website, services, or products.
- Location, Jurisdiction, and Settlement of Disputes.We are based solely in the State of Oregon in the United States. You agree that no jurisdiction of any kind, including, but not limited to, personal jurisdiction, exists over us except in Oregon; personal jurisdiction over us does not exist in any other jurisdiction. Any dispute between you and Will Yourself shall be governed in all respects by Oregon law, without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by any other law, including, but not limited to, other state law, federal law, and international law. All disputes, claims and legal proceedings directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to Will Yourself shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in the small claims court located in Lincoln County, Oregon, USA. You consent to waive all defenses of “lack of personal jurisdiction” and “inconvenient forum” with respect to venue and jurisdiction in the small claims court of Lincoln County, Oregon.
- Statute of Limitations.All claims shall be brought within one (1) year after the claim arises. You waive the right to bring any claim against us more than one (1) year after the claim arises.
- Attorney Fees.If any dispute arises between you and us, whether or not you bring any legal action against us and whether or not we prevail in such dispute or legal action, you must pay, and we shall be entitled to recover, our reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred in connection therewith, whether such fees and/or costs are incurred in negotiation, mediation, arbitration, trial, appeal therefrom, or petitions for review thereof. Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you for any of your attorney fees or costs.